Camera Bits is looking to add a part-time Customer Success Agent to our team in our St Johns office. Our company is well-established but small, our employees accomplished, devoted, and from a variety of backgrounds. Together we develop software used globally by professional photographers for 20 years. When those customers need help, they can email or call us. This is where you come in!
Your typical day could consist of:
- Helping your favorite world-class photographer sort out their licensing.
- Confirming and providing an educational discount to a college Freshman just starting on their first photography classes.
- Assisting a customer in another country who is using Google Translate to communicate.
- Finding solutions for photographers who are on a time crunch at the Olympics, Super Bowl, Academy Awards, or other large event.
- Brainstorming with leadership on new features that could benefit customers. You are the first point of contact and biggest ear for them!
Who are we?
- We are a small team of creative professionals who like to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond. We have offices in Hillsboro and St Johns, and also work remotely at times.
- We believe that everyone has good ideas and we want to hear them.
- We want a happy, satisfied team. Our company culture focuses on work/life balance and growth both professionally and personally.
Who are you?
- You enjoy helping others. You are delighted when you receive a genuine THANK YOU.
- You are very comfortable with technology.
- You like problem solving, whether it takes a few minutes, a few days, or a few people.
- Change just makes things more interesting for you.
- You can clearly communicate over email, phone, chat, and face-to-face. You are great at explaining all types of things to all types of people.
- You enjoy a fast-paced day but also know how to fill your time when slow. You feel comfortable doing things without being asked and offering up ideas for improvement when you see them.
Don’t have traditional customer service experience? That’s OK! Tell us about your relevant experience helping people solve problems in your cover letter.
These would make us consider you a unicorn!
- You’re a social media wizard.
- You know your way around Photo Mechanic®.
- You know your way around Freshdesk.
- You speak a second language (even just a little!).
- You’re an actual unicorn!
Compensation and Hours:
20 hours/week; at $17-$21/hr DOE
Mon-Thurs, or Tues-Fri, 9am-2pm, with some flexibility.
Once trained, days may adjust to include one weekend day.
At Camera Bits, we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. As a tech company with female leadership, we understand the gaps in the industry and strive to reduce them.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Success Agent Position” and answer the following question in the body of the email:
- What’s your favorite brunch spot in Portland?
Not for you but you like what you see? Refer a friend that you think would be a good fit! To learn more about us, or to try a demo of our software go to our website camerabits.com